Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Who Knew?!

I feel like this is turning into a bitching blog, so I would like to apologize to my readers. I did not intend for my blog to be this way, it has just turned out like that. Here goes.

I never knew there would come a day in my life where I would hope and pray that I would ovulate. Seriously, it's to a point where I don't care if I get pregnant or not, I just want my body to function as it should. If I can ovulate it will make me feel like someday we will be able to get pregnant and that really is enough for me right now, but if I don't that means something else is wrong and I will probably end up having to take some sort of fertility drug to be able to do so. It seems almost ridiculous that I am so concerned with it, but I am. No one tells you about this part of life. You just go through it and experience it. I feel like most people have this idea that when you and your husband decide to start a family you get it on and bing bang boom you get your BFP. For some of us, it is like that, for others this is a sad and cruel joke. I don't really know the point of this post except to release the frustration that is building up in my little TTC world. It is what it is, I have however decided with suggestions from Kim and Melinda to get PCOS testing during my cycle day 3 next cycle to see if my hormones are in check. We will see what happens. Right now I am on cycle day 26...I guess we'll see how long this cycle goes. CD 50 should be on Oct. 9th and that is when I have been instructed to contact my OB if nothing "happens". Man this is so frustrating. It has been 7 months since my loss. Can a girl get a break please?


See, even Zoomie thinks so!

3 comments:

  1. Brenda, I'm so sorry that you're still having these issues. I agree, CD3 testing sounds like the WTG. I know that it can sometimes take a person's body awhile to regulate after a loss, but 7 months seems like a really long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think when we have the realization that the happily ever after we all imagine as kids is not always true is when we become adults. It sucks and I'm sorry you're going through this ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete